Friday, April 16, 2010

I Got The Key

Heheheheheh.... Takde apa yang boleh menggambarkan perasaan cik biskut ketika ini. Hanya senyum sepanjang hari. Kerana apa...................



I GOT THE KEYYYYYYY............... YEEEAAAAYYYY

Setelah hampir 2 tahun menanti.... now the house is finally mine. Suasah wwwoooo nak beli rumah ni. Bermacam rintangan telah dilalui, at last now I can smile widely.

Now have to think of ideas to renovate the house, kitchen cabinet, to find good contractor. Ohhhhhh Nooooooooo!!!! That is all cost money. I have a very bad experience dealing with contractor last time and fobia to go through this phase again. This time I have to be very careful in choosing the right contractor.




Will have to do the house inspection and will post some pics during our visit there. OK. Be patient with me. Very busy to get ideas for our home sweet home.

CAHAYA SPK. HERE WE COME...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cik Biskut Chattingbox