Thursday, July 15, 2010

In just a month

Another Confession :

Life been super duper bz for cik biskut 4 the past 1 month. I was struggled to meet expectation from bosses and try to balance it out wf family. But 4 last month, life is a bit unbalance.

Started to think something that I never thought of before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WANNA QUIT AND BE FULLTIME HOUSEWIFE

Am I ready for this? Is this a trend now? Am I influenced by this current trend? Am I going to get boring then? Is this gud for the family?

So many question in my mind. Some people told me :

"Don't worry, just do it. Rezeki ada dimana2. These 2 is the most precious things in life..."

I don't have the guts just yet to do it. It is my personal target at the moment. But I don't know when is the rite time.

Am start to think what I'll do if I quit the job :

1. Jadi Lecturer : kena buat master n maybe phd. Boleh sambung belaja kat oversea, ahhh cik biskut suka. Tapi sgup ke nak belaja balik. Hmmm.

2. Jadi ejen insurance : rasa macam berminat jugak. Inspired tgk kawan2 yg dh pakai bmer and merce.

3. Usahawan internet : jual apa2 jela online. Macam senang je tgk people do this thg now.

Setakat ni, 3 benda ni jela cik biskut berangan nak buat, if I decided to quit my current job. Tapi most of all sebenarnya, cik biskut nk jaga anak2, jaga hubby, nak masak sendiri all the time, prepare the good food for them.

Nowadays, I can see the relationship of both children n their mom (working mom) ada macam kureng sket la compare to fulltime housewife. That what scares me. Anak2 skarang tak macam dulu. U know what I mean.

But to quit pun its not easy. Life in KL is damn expensive. Everything cost $. What to do. Nak salahkan siapa?

But anyhow, just wait n see whether I can work my wish out. Ntah bila ye...

I WISH.



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

  1. this is my own opinion laaa...
    i know each of us have different perspective in life...but u need to know which one is ur priority...

    i enjoy my life as a full time hsewife now...yet im still missing my working life...
    for me jgn quit...coz infact we need balance...
    but im saying this at the point where i dont hv a kid yet...so maybe that tells that im more bias to be remained as a working lady...

    tp no doubt mmg lagi best jadi housewife...no stress at all...the only down side is it will drag ur motivation down if u really dont know how to manage it

    just my 2 cents dearie friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rozie... aku sokong verd..bukan sebab aku ni lelaki and xpayah jaga anak.. to be honest..aku lagi nyk jaga anak aku from my wife..sebabnya she is so bz with her surgery program..but still i have to respect her career aspiration..who knows.. if one day something bad happend to me (mintak simpang lah kan).. and i'll not be worry becoz she can definitely earning for the family

    actually..keje kiter ni ade high n low... so masa ko bz giler.. just need extra support from family n ur husband..

    Masyithah mmg bz and of course at a point.. aku pun terpikir.. if she decided nak quit and duduk umah.. i dun think she can cope with that...sebabnya.. jaga anak full time ni.. bukan senang.. niat mmg murni..but reality nye.. not as what we expected..aku dh tgk my sister in law...and she admit.. she kind of regreted taht she quit her job..

    just dun make drastic move just becoz u hate ur job!!! yelah.. ni masalah sejagat.. sama jek mana.. just that.. pikir jugak what if anak u nak something extra.. and u can't give them at that time.. end up.. u will say to ur self.."if i can turn back time and keep on working... mesti my children dapat apa yang dia nak..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guy for the advice.... really appreciate it. Cuma tengah bengong sket pasal work ni. so mula la merapu rapu pikir macam2. Tapi kalau aku nak quit pun definitely not now la. Its just a thought. hehehe. mode bengong jap.

    ReplyDelete

Cik Biskut Chattingbox