Monday, November 1, 2010

Iron Lady Boss

As u all know that cik biskut work in Oil n Gas industry with man all over. Timely it is now change, can see so many beautiful n gorgeous ladies is here in this industry (but not in UAE).

I can remember the time when I was in Miri, Sarawak for 2 years for project colaboration with Shell, I was the only lady surrounded by men. I was a bit scared at first, being me an ex-sekolah agama person in this kinda situation. So awkward. But life must go on, I need to blend with them in order to be accepted.

Being a new engineer, everythg tak tau. Asyik kena marah je dgn snr engineer.

"Ini pun tak tau...."

Perrrkkkhhh masih terngiang2 di telinga. Boleh berdarah telinga. Hahaha. Mula2 mcm nk nangis la jugak, but in order to learn u have to accept all that as a challenge.

And now here I am, surviving and lot more ladies coming to the industry.

Since day 1 in this industry and during the interview, there is this lady which is my boss until now. She is so serious and known as iron lady in my company. She will definitely get whatever she want eventhough have to fight with whoever that gonna stop her. She will always win in any battle of discussion.

Sometime, I wonder why she is like that, but with that bring her up to her level now.

Well, that's my lady boss.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cik Biskut Chattingbox