Monday, February 21, 2011

Ion Bercas -ve

I just don't know why I want to blog about this. But I think this is the way that I can express my feeling about life.

To be honest, I'm not a perfect. I'm trying my best in life as a mother to the kids, wife to a husband, daughter to my parents, sister to my siblings, God servant, and work honestly to survive.

I really do love my job, even sometimes it makes me feels stressed but I just do it dengan niat LILLAHITAALA to be honest. I don't ask for any reward for it because I always believe that rezeki comes from ALLAH and if HE decides that its not for me, I believe HE has other better plans for me.

I just couldn't understand some people that work only for the sake of work and don't really bother about the quality of work that they delivered. And off the record I heard that X mentions something about :

X : I just kerja nak dapat duit tiap bulan je. I'm not interested pun in learning new things.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just couldn't understand that. Why is these people have this kind of mentality. I mentioned just now that I'm not perfect ya guys! But at least u have to be honest to your job la. The company pay you to do the job and you have been paid extra than anyone else for the technical knowledge that you need to acquire. When you first being interviewed everything can, terjun longkang pun can. But now when u got the job, ooooohhh plewwwssseee! Berlagak diva la pulakkan.

Sorry guys, cik biskut terlebih emo plak hari ni. PMS!

Cik biskut doa banyak2 moga2 this -ve influence jangan dekat dengan cik biskut. Shhhhooohhh! Shhhhooohhh!

Okayla. Nak pen-off, lagi lama nanti cas2 -ve tu melekat plak kat cik biskut kan.

Till then!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. aku tukar link

    http://cikw4nkemb4ng.blogspot.com/

    atas sbb2 tertentu (MIL aku jumpe velog aku wehh)
    lariiiiii...

    ReplyDelete

Cik Biskut Chattingbox