Monday, June 21, 2010

Kasyfi's Masterpieces

For the last 2 months, cik biskut had been busy travelling due to work commitment that I can’t say no to. I had missed a lot of important things in my life, such as Kasyfi’s sports day, mother’s day celebration, Rania able to ride in her walker and some other things.





I can never turn back time and have to accept it as my job required me to do so. That’s the price I have to pay for the salary I received.




Yesterday, cik biskut buat surprise visit to the school to pay monthly fees and met the teacher after Kasyfi’s long holiday. The teacher showed me all Kasyfi’s masterpiece for the last 6 months in school.




It’s AMAZING.




I never thought that my son can do such thing.




He showed me:




Mommy, ni abang color, ni abang buat.



I am so IMPRESSED.




Wanna see Kasyfi’s masterpiece??????



































And the BEST ever masterpiece from En Raziq Kasyfi is….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ He likes green okay~

He did it on his own especially for me on Mother’s Day.


So cute. I am speechless.



Mommy, cantik tak abang buat untuk mommy.



And untuk kesekian kalinya, cik biskut melted away.

2 comments:

Cik Biskut Chattingbox