Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Sinful Obsession

Cik biskut nak buat confession.


I do admire her since last year. But should I, or shouldn’t I???


That question lingers in my mind. No need la, It’s just nice to have. Why should I?


Everytime masuk kedai, wajib jumpa say hi hi and bye bye.


Am I crazy???


But, last time during my outstation to Rome, I can’t stand it anymore.


Instead of buying 2 for my friend, I end up buying 3 for me.


Was it a right decision???????


But I want it so much. Salah ke cik biskut?



Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!



(Sila ketuk kepala saya!!!!! Dah beli baru nak menyesal)



It doesn’t really matter anymore, its mine.



Ohhhhhh SARAH.




And that nite, I sleep with her on the bed.
(Sambil tersenyum2 macam kerang busuk.... sila sepak)


(Believe it or not…… yela anak ngan en hubby tader, boleh la kan….)

1 comment:

  1. hehehhhe...once dah terjebak babe, susah nak berpatah balikkkk! :D

    ReplyDelete

Cik Biskut Chattingbox