Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life After 30

Hahaha, my birthday dah lama dah lepas. Tapi entah kenapa this week I'm worried about the numbers. Hari tu masa birthday bukan main lagi cakap 30 is just a number, what's wrong with that. Skang baru plak nak risau2, kenapa ye?

But most of all I would like to thank Allah for all the rezeki and happiness that He has lend it to me. Syukur Alhamdulillah for all that.

There are 4 things linger in my mind at the moment and as a new resolution in 2011:

1. Wanna start a new investment. Its never to late to start invest ya. Bagi yang berkesedaran awal tu, baguslah!

2. Looking for supplement or any vitamins that is good for my skin. Cik biskut pun nak la anak cik biskut panggil mommy gorgeous.

3. Wanna find a good insurance for me and familia. Lagi umur meningkat lagi banyak premium nak kena bayar nanti. So start early.

4. Nak tuka wardrobe as my new year resolution. Boring dengan current style. I wanna look good and gorgeous, but still mengekalkan ciri2 wanita muslimah. Cheeeewaaahhhh!

Till then!

Bersiaran dari Legend Hotel depan student.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. roszie.. bagus resolution 2011 ko.. kalau nak crk yg no-3 tu, bole contact aku :D

    ReplyDelete

Cik Biskut Chattingbox