Monday, May 3, 2010

HAPPY BDAY TO MY HUSBAND...



Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to Mohd Shahrizal...

Happy birthday to you...



Clap...clap...clap...



On 28th April 2010, 12:01 am, genaplah usia hubby tercinta 30 tahun.


~pic googled~


Satu jangka masa yang agak panjang. Kalau kereta umur 30 tahun pun dah terkopak kapik dah kan. But, Allah maha kuasa, 30 tahun masih segak bergaya. Hahahha.

Tahun ni, presents is pair of POLO shirts. Dah lama dah cik biskut berkenan nak beli POLO shirt kat US. Tapi takde kesempatan nak pergi lagi. So kirim jela kan. Kalau kat Malaysia, tak mampu cik biskut nak beli kaay.




To my beloved husband,

Thank you for being my love, my friends, a father to both our angels. You are everything to me.

Thank you for the wonderful 4 years u've given me. Our life has been blessed with the arrival of our prince and princess. We've shared all the happiness and sadness in our life. I don't want anything more, just wanna grow old with you, seeing the kids grow.

I love u more and more every day and nights....

Muahzs...Muahzs...Muahzs...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cik Biskut Chattingbox