Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm Leaving On a Jetplane...

I am already in the airport while writing this post. Yes! This is the reason why last week was a super duper busy week and emotional week 4 me. I'm going to ROME.

I only knew that I had to go last saturday. Its a last minute decision. Not sure whether I should be happy or not. But at the current moment....

I AM NOT!

Leaving all the kids and hubby, especially my lil princess Rania only in her 6 months. Damn I feel bad. But then again, its not my decision. Its work that I am tasked to do, for the nation. There must be good reason behind all these rite. InsyaAllah.

I am lucky to have en hubby beside me. Even in last minute, he willing to sacrifice his leave, drove me all over the place that I need to go. So many things to prepare for this trip. Ya! It may not happened to all of u, but to me its different.

I'm a working mother, who has 6 month baby that is still breastfeed, and need to express every 3-4 hour. So I need to bring all the things for this trip.

Yeah I may be too emotional to leave the kids. But that's who I am. I cried almost every nite while seeing them sleep, while hugging them, kissing them badly in each part of their body. I can't imagine life without them. U are my pillar of strength.

To all my children, Raziq n Rania. I'm so sorry for leaving you guys. Mommy need to do this for our future. We'll be back together again, once I'm back. Mommy love u guys sooooo much.

To ayah.... Thanks for being you. I'll be missing you too. Please look after the kids while I'm away. I love u sooooo much.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This may be my last entry from my BB in Malaysia. Will try to update when connected.

Gud bye all.

(Sungguh emo betul cik biskut ni. Padahal peginya 5 hari je. Apa2 ajela.)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. Takpe Roszie..demi bangsa dan negara ..chewwah! Rome baby, Rome baby! Bwk lah balik souvenir utk kitaorg ..geng mommy's day out ni.. keychain pun jadik ah..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Cik Biskut Chattingbox