Monday, May 3, 2010

When She Cries...

I don’t know why I am writing this entry on top of my other hot story that I wanna blog about, and my messy workspace due to my work load. But, this thing is very special to me as a normal human being, as a person, as a God servant as a mother, wife and family members.

Yesterday, was a very tough day for me. First I got good news of my salary adjustment. Then, come a bunch of task that requires urgent attention. Whole day boring meeting, talking about all the business stuff. Really cannot coop with it coz I am a technical person and surrounded by the sooo corporate people. Pening kepala otak cik biskut (Yela… cik biskut ni orang kampong je… English pun setakat orang bleh paham jela kan… nak berbunga2 tu cik biskut tak pandai…).

So… nak dipendekkan cerita, on my way to perform solat asar before going back and do my usual pumping activities, I heard someone crying in the toilet (suspen cik biskut tau….). Then, when I open the door, there’s a woman crying badly(realll woman ok….).

I start asking “Are u Ok????....”. She answered “No…. I am not OK” So…. I just passed her and went to the toilet while thinking, should I approach her to ask her why, should I just listen to her problem, should I just walked away just like that and let her cry…. So many thoughts in my mind. Suddenly I remembered 1 scene from desperate house wife (my favourite) masa the handyman yang tua tu rasa bersalah gila sebab dia just walked away while Mary Alice is crying. So I decided….


~ pic googled~


Me : Do u wanna talk about it??
X : It’s my father. He got married with 25 years old woman in his 60s. Left my mother alone and she really2 upset bout it. He got anak haram with that woman and I just knew it. She even used my apartment while acting like a tenant. All the family is ruined. That woman is hooker. Perempuan jahat.
Me : (hold her shoulder to give her suppot… scared gila ok kang salah bagi nasihat mampos aku)
X : I don’t even know whether God is exists or not. Dah banyak kali dah dooa tapi perempuan jahat tu jugak yang dapat. Dah malas nak sembayang.
Me : jangan la fikir macam tu. U tengah marah tu. U kena terus berdoa and sembahyang ok. There must be a reason why all this happened. Normally, after all the hurdle u’ve gone through there must be something good afterwards. U have to think +ve and give support 2 ur mother. She needs u a lot.
X : Aku rasa nak bunuh je bapak aku tu, perempuan jahat tu. Mak aku takde buat salah pape pun. She just kemas rumah, jaga anak, look what she get in return. Dia bukan tahu nak pakai ATM kea pa ke. Kesian kat dia. Skang I pergi kerja dia akan ikut I tunggu kat bawah 8 jam tau… kesian kat dia. I dah tak sanggup tgk mak I macam tu, sebab orang tua tu la. My work effected. Everything ruined.
Me : (Gila takut kay sebab dah ada bunuh2 plak…). Jangan fikir macam tu… u kena fikir +ve. Yang jahat, biarkan dia macam tu. Kita kena banyak sabar, doa banyak2 pada tuhan. Everything yang u nak buat, u kena fikir pasal mak u. kesian kat dia tau.



~ pic googled~

Sesi berlangsung dalam lebih kurang 40 minit jugak la aku kat toilet tu. I don’t do anything much pun accept being a listener and lend my shoulder to cry on. But, afterwards after all the hardwork today, I feel something different.

I am happy to help a stranger.

I am blessed with all limpahan rezeki dari-Nya yang maha esa.

I am blessed to have supportive family even though sometimes mesti ada yang tergigit lidah kan.

Even kita rasa kita diduga dengan dugaan yang besar dari Allah, tapi ada lagi yang menerima dugaan lebih berat dari apa yang kita alami.

Banyakkan doa dan jaga solat.

Last but not list, be more human. I can sense somehow in KL, most of the people only care for themselves. Go for money, working all day and nights. We need to spent time with our family. Work is work and please FAMILY FIRST.

TO ALL MY FAMILY, HUSBAND, MY BEAUTIFUL SON AND DAUGHTER, MOMMY LOVES U NO MATTER WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cik Biskut Chattingbox